- How do I get to Broadmoor?
- Where can I find a list of horse shows you will be attending?
- Why doesn't a video accompany each horse in the Catalog?
- Who is Stacy Myers?
- What is the process for breeding our mare to one of your stallions?
- When is a good time to visit Broadmoor?
- Click on this Contact link to find the address and a link to a Google map to the farm.
- We generally publish our horse show season schedule in the Spring. We like to wait and see which horses are ready for which shows, and which shows best suit our owners schedule. Once we have determined our schedule, you can find the show schedule on out Home page.
Why doesn't a video accompany each horse in the Catalog?
- We will be placing links to videos of our catalog horses in the very near future. Obtaining just the right video to show off each horses attributes can be challenging. We want to do it right. Check back frequently for video links on each catalog horse's private page.
- Stacy is our Assistant Trainer and specializes in working with our younger stock. She is an excellent horse woman and a terrific asset to our operation. We are proud of her work in the show ring as well.
- We try to make it as easy as possible. Generally, we ship semen to the requesting owner/trainers. However, other special arrangements can be made. Give us a call or send us an email and we will work out the details with you.
When is a good time to visit Broadmoor?
- We are in residence Tuesday through Sunday and generally dark on Mondays. Visitors are certainly welcome to drop by just about anytime, but it is better to contact us in advance so we can give you the time and attention you deserve.